- 1 Large Potato Sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 Medium Onion sliced 1/8 Inch thick
- 1/2 can of Kernel Corn
- 8 Cloves of Garlic Crushed
- 2 Tbl of Dry Basil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Beef Bullion Cube
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slices of English Bacon, or 9 slices of meaty bacon diced
Take a saute pan and place your oil inside. Take half of your potatoes and lay them on the bottom, place the onions on top, and then place the remaining potatoes on top of the onions. heat on medium high heat covered until potatoes begin to brown.
Then add your garlic, bacon, corn, and basil and stir in. Continue to cook covered stirring every 2-3 minutes. When the pan begins to dry out add the water with the bullion cube and stir scraping the bottom of the pan.
When the potatoes are done place the finished product in a plate and then add your eggs to the pan. Cook to desired likeness and place on top of the potatoes. No need for bread with this dish.