Join Us On Facebook
Top Posts & Pages
- Broken Omelette
- Basil, Sundried Tomato, and Garlic Aioli Fettuccini (via cornbreadandmolasses)
- Stuffed Shells with Rosé Sauce
- Chicken Stuffed with Feta, Spinach, & Sundried Tomatoes, with a Porcinni & Chantrelle Mushroom Sauce
- A Three Egg Fromelette w/ Sausage, Sun Dried Tomatoes, & Parmesean
- Chicken Thigh Sandwich With Sicilian Pesto, Spinach, & Sundried Tomatoes
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips
- Italian Wedding Soup (via Relish It)
- Crispy Scallion Potato Pancakes
- Chicken Salad Sandwich With Mayo & Horseradish Mustard
Mercat de Sant Josep/ La Boqueria – Barcelona
A Wine Bar In Sorrento
Wine Bar in Barcelona
Category Archives: Quotes
Who does not love cheese. To me the perfect desert is a glass of red wine and a cheese plate. When I lived in New York City my favorite thing to do on my day off was to go to the … Continue reading
“Are wild strawberries really wild? Will they scratch an adult, will they snap at a child? Should you pet them, or let them run free where they roam? Could they ever relax in a steam-heated home? Can they be trained … Continue reading
One of my favorite ways to spend a day off with my wife. Cigar, Coffee, and of course cheesecake. This is a strawberry cheesecake tort that they make at Kogo’s Wine Bar in Prague. Not New York Style but quite … Continue reading
Photo of a Tuscan sunset taken from The Valliano Estate of Piccini Wines near Sienna, Italy.
Thanks to my sisters who take exceptional Photography at Galle Lifestyle Photography.
Big thanks to Lucia Camfrlová who gave us this picture to add our quote for the day. She has a great talent for food photography and art that hopefully we can indulge upon.
I remember days like this. Playing outside in the snow knowing that when I came inside my mother or grandmother would have a nice hot soup and toasted ham and cheese waiting for me. Perhaps it was easier to brave … Continue reading