Join Us On Facebook
Top Posts & Pages
- Breakfast In The Medieval Town of Tabor, South Bohemia
- Big Mac or Fresh Bread and a Cheese Plate?
- A Three Egg Fromelette w/ Sausage, Sun Dried Tomatoes, & Parmesean
- Bubble and Squeak (via Things we make)
- Chicken Wings With Spicy Basque Ketchup (via Trissalicious)
- Sunday Photos...Vintage Canning Jars (via Not Dabbling In Normal)
- Todays Quote on Wild Strawberries
- Pork, Red Wine, and Wild Mushroom Bolognese
- Chicken & Carmelized Onion Sandwich W/ Gruyère & Sicilian Pesto
- Broken Omelette
Mercat de Sant Josep/ La Boqueria – Barcelona
A Wine Bar In Sorrento
Wine Bar in Barcelona
Category Archives: Alcohol
Why #143 you ask? Well, I suppose it’s because I almost never make it the same way. Sometimes I just don’t have all the ingredients. Sometimes it is just the availability of product depending where I am living. Like chicken … Continue reading
One of my favorite ways to spend a day off with my wife. Cigar, Coffee, and of course cheesecake. This is a strawberry cheesecake tort that they make at Kogo’s Wine Bar in Prague. Not New York Style but quite … Continue reading
I remember my first conscious decision about my taste in sandwiches. I was in first grade and was bored with Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My mother, who was keen on this fact, starting making me baloney sandwiches. Now as a … Continue reading
Photo of a Tuscan sunset taken from The Valliano Estate of Piccini Wines near Sienna, Italy.
Todays quote comes from the founder of Puccini Wines, Angiolo Puccini. The picture is taken from a hill, overlooking their vineyards and the rolling hills of Tuscany, called Poggio Teo on their Valiano Estate.
So I am headed to Italy this coming Sunday on business for 5 days and thought I would somehow include my friends. We ran a little contest on our Facebook page for a chance to win a bottle of Olive … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of a tasty condiment. They are especially useful when you’re trying to make healthful changes to your diet and maybe missing a few of your old not-so-healthy favourites. Think of them as a chance to discover … Continue reading
2 teaspoons canola oil 1 shallot, minced 1 clove garlic 1 teaspoon ginger, minced 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar 1¼ cup over ripe peaches, roughly chopped 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste 1/2 cup Grey Goose® Citron Flavored Vodka 1/4 … Continue reading