Join Us On Facebook
Top Posts & Pages
- Breakfast In The Medieval Town of Tabor, South Bohemia
- Big Mac or Fresh Bread and a Cheese Plate?
- A Three Egg Fromelette w/ Sausage, Sun Dried Tomatoes, & Parmesean
- Bubble and Squeak (via Things we make)
- Chicken Wings With Spicy Basque Ketchup (via Trissalicious)
- Sunday Photos...Vintage Canning Jars (via Not Dabbling In Normal)
- Todays Quote on Wild Strawberries
- Pork, Red Wine, and Wild Mushroom Bolognese
- Chicken & Carmelized Onion Sandwich W/ Gruyère & Sicilian Pesto
- Broken Omelette
Mercat de Sant Josep/ La Boqueria – Barcelona
A Wine Bar In Sorrento
Wine Bar in Barcelona
Category Archives: Wine
I remember my first conscious decision about my taste in sandwiches. I was in first grade and was bored with Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My mother, who was keen on this fact, starting making me baloney sandwiches. Now as a … Continue reading
Photo of a Tuscan sunset taken from The Valliano Estate of Piccini Wines near Sienna, Italy.
Todays quote comes from the founder of Puccini Wines, Angiolo Puccini. The picture is taken from a hill, overlooking their vineyards and the rolling hills of Tuscany, called Poggio Teo on their Valiano Estate.